We work with all insurance companies
here is just a sample:
Here are several important things to
consider after an accident:
- Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired.
You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work.
If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and state certified technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using quality manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.